WilsonYu
Hi,

I have setup and configured AES 4.2, and when I did a TSAPI Test using in the AES admin. I got the following error in the result:

# TsTest
# cstaMakeCall() failed with ACS Universal Failure Error 35:
# Device is not supported.

I can provide logs if you can tell me where to look for them.

The connection between AES and CM seems to be OK.
JohnBiggs
The error codes are documented in the TSAPI for Communication Manager Programmers reference manual which is available on the DevConnect Portal or support.avaya.com.

Error code 35 indicates The device in the API call is administered to be supported by a different Tserver.

thus I surmise the login you are using is not properly configured to have access to the device you are trying to access. Try changing the login to have unrestricted access to the security data base using the web OA&M GUI under administration > Security Database > CTI Users
ThomasHunt
On thing I've found is, with the devices in the device list, if you don't have the correct T-Link Group assigned it will also give you this error.

In our AES we set the Devices to TLink Group Any, but may be different for you depending on your environment. The default is TLink Group None, and that's where I see that error if I try a TSAPI test where one station or both are set to none.
Go to:   
Mobile view